Monday, April 30, 2012

Thing 14: Thing the Last

You're almost done!

The last thing was intended to be Xtranormal, and while I still love Xtranormal, it's no longer free beyond a very basic level, and I want to highlight free tools. So, change of plans. I'm going to link to a handful of image editing and infographics sites--some tools I've used, some tools I've only started to explore. Pick one, pick a few, explore. Or, recommend a tool you use that I haven't mentioned (this is the part where I steal your ideas). It could be a tool you use with students, or something that you use personally to organize yourself or learn about new resources.

Infographics:
Image editing
Comic Creators
Favorite recently-discovered tool:
To complete Thing 14:
  • Pick one of the tools above, or a tool/site you use on a regular basis. Write a post on your blog about what it is and why you like it.
  • Include in your post your final reflection on 14 Things to Tame--what did you like, what did you not like? What will it change about your teaching? What would you recommend to a colleague?
  • Give yourself a pat on the back, because YOU MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment